Precious books

I have always loved reading and am now trying out this new site to post my reviews on!

Insight Kindling

Insight Kindling - Chess Desalls Insight Kindling is the second installment of the 'The Call to Search Everywhen' series. I highly recommend you read the first story, Travel Glasses, first, for this book is a direct continuation of the first one.

The story is extremely original and unlike anything I've read: even more so than the first book. I would totally give the plot five stars, except for that my nerdy side, again, had some issues with regard to some scientific stuff that just didn't feel right. However, most of the things that I would've liked to be explained in the first installment, actually were explained in this book, which made me very happy!
Another thing that I didn't really like about this book was how some details from the first book were repeated all over again in this book. It didn't really bother me, but it was kinda annoying. However, if you've read the first book some time ago, these things might be refreshing for the mind.

The newly introduced characters are very likeable and I feel like I've grown to like the ones from the first book even more. For example, I like Calla even more because she is complicated, but not overly so. There is lots of adventure, more than in book one.

I found the book extremely easy to read, in fact I've read both books within two days. I think Chess' writing style is amazing because I could really get into the story without getting 'thrown out' sometimes because of bad writing.

I would recommend this book to everyone that loves science-fiction and plot twists. It also kinda reminds me of Doctor Who, so if you're a fan (which I am), you totally should read this book.
I really can't wait to read the third book!

The Brontë Plot