Precious books

I have always loved reading and am now trying out this new site to post my reviews on!

The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend

The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend - Katarina Bivald More like 4,5*, actually.

This is a book about books. Therefore, this book is amazing for everyone that loves books, especially classics. I fall in that category and I loved all the references, though sometimes they got a bit spoiler-y.

Sara’s life is fully dedicated to books. She works in a bookstore by day and reads by night. It’s good, and she’s happy, until the bookstore goes bankrupt. Suddenly she doesn’t know what to do with her life anymore, so she decides to take a break to visit her pen pal in Broken Wheel, Iowa. But things don’t exactly go as planned..

This is not a book full of action. That said, it is not boring at all! The story follows a quiet, dying town that is woken up when a tourist arrives and the reader learns about many well-written and realistic characters. The light and funny writing style makes it a very enjoyable beach-read!
The only aspect of this book that I didn’t enjoy as much is the romantic element. That’s just my opinion though, most people would actually like that and so this book definitely deserves its 4,5 stars!
And can Sara recommend me a book, please?

I received an ARC from the publisher through Netgalley.

The Brontë Plot