Precious books

I have always loved reading and am now trying out this new site to post my reviews on!

Redemption: Supernatural Time-Traveling Romance with Sci-fi and Metaphysics

Redemption: Supernatural Time-Traveling Romance with Sci-fi and Metaphysics - Jacklyn A. Lo Redemption follows the story of Ann, a successful business woman who thinks she has everything under control. Well, everything from the nightmare that she keeps having: an endless spiral which really sets her off. Unable to cope with her bad dreams, she decides to visit a psychic who ‘makes’ her relive her past lives in order to get to terms with her current life.

As some of you have probably noticed, this book took me almost a month to read. However, that fact does not mean that I didn't enjoy Redemption! Quite the opposite, I found this book to be very entertaining and when I finally found the time, I read through it very quickly. It mixes sci-fi with philosophy and spiritual motives and it turned out really well.
I feel like this is one of those books that make me question my own choices and motives. It was most certainly thought-provoking, which is exactly the thing that I keep looking for in books.

I won a free copy of this book - thanks Jacklyn A. Lo for sending this to me!

The Brontë Plot